Monday, September 29

And you guys said I was smart?!

Wait till you hear / see this! XD

Yesterday, we had some spare time to burn at the club before race started so we played a lil' volleyball by the poolside.

So as we were playing, the guys said that I was being too timid, rather they used lazy, for not going after the ball when it went slightly 'out of my course'. In my defense, I said 'I don't wanna end up falling into the pool or risk tripping over the stairs!'

So I guess they were trying to teach me how "One should go after the ball" when it all happened...
See the illustration below:

The blue part is the swimming pool,
the brown background is where we were playing.
The fella 'on' the water is nonetheless, Mr Seu.
And the other fella, me.

There was another guy but I got lazy after drawing my second stick figure so,
all you see is all u get. Do rely on your own imagination.

The funny looking yellow color thing is, the volleyball and its path.


So what happened was, our very dearest Seu here, decided to dash for the ball. Without first looking at where he was already standing. And the next thing was *a moment of silence as we watch him falling into the pool* followed by.... SPLOOOOSH!

The best part has yet to come I tell you. After laughing our heads off, and when he finally got out of the pool, he said: Ah shit, my phone.

So apparently, his was not the only one who went diving lah.

Moral of the story, we are all very smart human beings, aren't we all? XD

No comments: