Thursday, September 4

I can reassure you,

that the frequency of updates is gonna start picking up again.

Last semester was relaxing, in a way. And probably because of that, I kinda jinxed it. This semester just started, today; and I am already feeling the need to do well.

Yes, I am
desperate to get better results.
No wait, I
desperately need to get better results.

And I honestly better be doing just that.

I initially had the intention to cover the race,

~because Mike and Kevin did not do justice to it in their respective blogs,
probably because they both had a very long 20-hour cruise,
both had their phones soaked with sea water and,
both had to fight over blankets~

but on second thoughts, a few pictures will have to do the job.

My ang moh crews (minus Seu lah). Sophie kinda sorta became my crew because another crew of mine only arrived after the race ended.

And I can't exactly blame him for "being late" as he had his fair share of frustration during his 25-hour cruise up to Pangkor. *wakkakakakaa* Man, I am evil.

The original crew I was supposed to be sailing with.
Names from L-R, clockwise: Seu, Thorsten, Yao, & Sing Kwan.

Mata Hari's full crew with the Pangkor Laut Trophy at the prize giving and 5-star dinner on Emerald Bay, Pangkor Laut.

The boys, by that I actually meant guys. Horny and Kevin, this one is for you two! Hope you guys had fun despite all the negative 'occurrences'. :)

This one is here because.. I like it.

That's all for Merdeka Race 2008. Tutup tirai.

No comments: