Tuesday, October 23

Was staring happily (I don't know how u can stare and at the same time be happy but that was exactly what I was doing) at a piece of paper that looked something like this:

World Visison Youth4Youth campaign.
Calling All Youth: Exciting Experiential Trip Opportunity!
Singkawang, Kalimantan, Indonesia.
29th Oct 2007 - 1st Nov 2007.

Finalist(s):

English candidate: Ng Ai Li
Chinese candidate: X X X
.
.
.
.

'Zzzek zzzek zzzek, Zzzek zzzek....' What the h*ll?! Next thing I know, '1 new message' displayed on my silent-ed mode Nokia.

'Wake up!!! Lol... So have u decided to drive?' I was like... (full stop). 'Aw man, not only was the paper a 'fake', there goes my precious sleep'!

It was 0800, my alarm was set at 0830. Half hour of sleep makes a lot of difference k! Sender of message: Liverpool Supporter!! *Grrr* But, prior to-not-so-popular belief, I did not murder LP Supporter, I only whacked the fella hard on the arm, and I've just decided to apologize for that.

So, 'I'm Sorry' (Kok, 2007).

So anyway, I drove to college today. Had an experiment at 0930hr. Finish experiment, terus went for 10am (1000hr doesn't look very cool) class. Lecturer not there yet, decided to call World Vision to *ahem* confirm. Ring ring ring, 'Hello, good morning.... May I know the result of.... What is your name pls?? Blah blah blah, ...SORRY!'

Alamak I! No doubt I was upset, very. Aiseh, what to do, try again in future only lah!

Class, class, class until 1400hr. Damn stressed in Quantitative Methods class. Felt and still feeling very dumb. Cannot understand what lecturer is teaching leh! How to sit for finals like this?! Very screwed.

Had to help Mom run an errand, post a cheque at HSBC in Millennium Tower. I can't believe it!! I thought it was as simple as putting the envelope into a postbox like thing but NOoOoo, need to do a whole lot of stuff which obviously, I didn't know how to. Was so damn embarrassed lah I tell you, a 19 year old dunno how to deposit a cheque! Very memalu-fied!

Anyway, thank God I realised I wasn't very smart and decided to go get help. So the HSBC staff ended up helping me with the thing. At least I got it done lah!

Got home, *pause*, drove home. Turned on lappie, thought I'd get started with Anthropology. End up guess what...

Woke up at 1900... on my bed! Don't ask how I got there, I just did, somehow. Darn tired.

Didn't expect this post to be long, it just ended up being long.

Stressed. Very.

No comments: