Friday, October 26

Was listening to the radio, Mix fm, to be exact. A fact that most people, I supposed, already know but still, Jordin Sparks is only 17! Oh my. Talk about young talents! *feeling sorry for myself who at the age of 19, doesn't even know how to deposit a cheque* Again, oh my...

Anyway, no post yesterday b'cuz I was like stressed to the limit and had almost no or little time to spare for my shower and dinner which was a combination of Dutch Lady low fat milk + Double Delight Oreo's (so contradictive right?!). But then again, skipping a post isn't something bad! And thank God I survived the 1000 word memo and managed to gather three hours of sleep before attending my 8 o'clock class this morning.

Geez, couldn't have done it without help from so many people. This time, no 'thank you' list, but u people know who you are. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers and for not giving up on me when I was that close to giving up on myself. Amen.

You must wonder cuz I wonder too, with only three hours of sleep, who in the right mind would choose to go gallivanting instead of heading home for a good rest?! No prize for guessing the right answer. The mau mati / mighty 4 people in alphabetical order: Aili (3 hours), Boon Woei (0 hours), Mandy (er, 3 too?) and Sharon Kong (an hour).
* Number in ( ) indicates total hours of sleep.

So macho right?! With baggy saggy eye bags and yawny yawn yawns, we headed towards MV. Our verdict: Of course must reward ourselves lah! So we had Sushi at the Gardens. Once in a while, can lah! After which, bimbo (referring to the Japanese meaning of bimbo) people like us decided that the old mid valley would do us more good in our quest to do *some* shopping.

Pictures taken with my surprisingly functioning Grand Vision Digital Pocket Camera... please excuse the blurriness of photos, it's already a miracle that the camera can snap shots.

* Long Star necklace from Miss Cindy.

* Dark brown sleeveless top from Damsel.

* The combo purchased from the affordable F.O.S

Special mention, My Red Kappa not doing very well. Went to Metro to jumpa it, responses received were as follow:

Boon Woei: Quite weird.
Mandy: Not nice, red doesn't suit you.
Sharon: OK wert! Quite cute.
(not exact words used but the meaning is there.)

Hence, yeah, will reconsider buying it, so sad lah. And also, please ignore and forget what I mentioned in the earlier post about no more shopping this month. You shall hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil!

Btw, I kena con-ed by Jusco! I paid 2 ringgit for 7 pieces of keropok lekor from the booth outside Jusco (apparently, they are part of Jusco too! Cuz I had to take the bill and pay for my food in the actual Jusco cashier). Later on, while walking pass the ready-made-food-section in Jusco supermarket (same area where the Japanese food is sold), they were selling the exact same keropok lekor for 1 ringgit for 10 pieces! What crap!!

Moral of the story: Don't buy lekor from the booth outside Jusco, just buy them inside!

Anyway, that's said and done. Here's a picture of me after having slept for merely 3 hours and what not...

* Aw, I don't look so bad!! *smiles*

Now this is what I call semangat giler! Now that I'm done with this post, it's time to get some sleep!!

Nitez ppl!



2 comments:

sleepycarrot2 said...

Don't buy lekor from shopping malls!!! Not worth it. Quality of taste no good. Texture also quite bad...

Ai said...

Lol, now why didn't I think of that?!

*damn, I feel cheated!*