Saturday, October 20

It's the semangat season.

Considering it's new and all, I'm like being abit kiasu lah~ pretty much. Nama also new already what?!

Anyway, training day today was (on purpose). And I was right about my friend's visitation, so ma guai fan lah I tell you. *wishing I was born a boy* *hmm... maybe not* Today's weather made things alot bearable though. And, I dunno why, but hanging around on the same boat with my brother makes things alot more fun, and alot less stressful.
And if you are reading this, memang because you going to read only I write one.

Yeah so, was freaky tired when I got home, laid down on the couch for a nap, that was after sleeping the whole journey back from Port Klang. swt. That's why I said maybe I've been sleeping too much.

Insertion:
Seu said (before leaving the club) : You look very pale lah, you lost too much blood is it?!

I guess my dad is in a good mood. Cuz he ask me to choose in between a camera or my new pair of glasses. Tough call. But again, I don't wanna put my hopes too high, just in case I was hearing things. Some more I was telling Heng that must go Low Yat one day to get myself a cam when we were on the boat earlier. So ngam rite?! Abit unbelievable.

Bangga moment * I kinda sewed myself a T-shirt D.I.Y laptop casing! Very bangga, will use it from now on. I also repaired my very pitiful torn pair of gloves. Very productive lah me today!! Haha.

Coincidentally, WmPlayer is playing : Bay - Saturday Night.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cik princess... apa u pilih?? camera ke specs???

Ai said...

Lol, tak pilih langsung.

Rasa nyer akan pilih camera though.

But then again, I don't know if he was serious. And, I don't feel like asking to confirm, just in case.

:).