Wednesday, October 24

This obsession I'm having with this blog is becoming officially a lil' unhealthy. This is like my second post of the day and it's approx only 2+ hours since I last posted. I'm kinda telling myself that I should save this post for another day b'cuz...

Ai Li, you still have your MC100 memo cum resume due this Fri, your 500word essay on Anthro research topic due in exactly 7 days, your 103 research findings due on the 31st, and your 106 research/lab report due by the 6th of Nov.

But... *after some not-so-serious consideration* even if I don't post this post today, I will eventually do it tmr, so really, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Anyway, this post has absolutely nothing to do with my earlier one, the happy one. This post is merely for my own sake, and also to share what I'll be sailing in Aussie next month. I was actually very excited about the whole going-on-a-flight-to-Aus-to-sail thing until...



No 1. It's spring there, but I was told that it can get quite cold on the waters. I thought, a jacket would settle the problem but it really doesn't look like the case to me.
No 2. These people are literally almost twice my size! Yet..., very scary.
No 3. These are like miniature Platus but giant 420's. Elliot 6's just doesn't seem like very friendly boats to me.
No 4. I still have no clue who I'll be sailing with!!

I dunno lah, from being excited to becoming a bit paranoid. However, still looking forward to the trip, 15 more days to go on the countdown. *praying hard that things will work out fine*

Pictures all from the Gallery of Cruising Yacht Club of Australia

Time to decide what to wear to tomorrows Scholarship Award ceremony!

bye!

No comments: