Friday, October 19

Have been bumming around at Betz place for the past three days. Went window shopping at the new Pyramid on Thurs, wakao! suffering wei, 1st the place like quite-the-big-lah-okay, then some more we janji tak boleh barang langsung cuz pocket literally kosong - no money. So pathetic right?! But then quite happy also lah, manage to not spend money.

Then made our own lunch. French toast with mushroom soup! - I beat the egg and soak the bread, yang lain all Betz do. I tell you, cook own meal really makes eating more fulfilling one lah! Unfortunately, gua got no camera, so couldn't take any photos, oh hey! that reminds me of something!! Pigs didn't fly after all leh...!!

Okay, enuff of nonsense!
Not in a good mood lah actually. Don't know why also.
Maybe I've been sleeping too much or maybe my *ahem* good friend coming to visit me soon...

Bah, anyway. Had dinner at Italiennies (I spelt this first, then I thought I'd Google it to see if I got the spelling right and so...) Italiannies at the Curve. I tell you, now only I know most of my friends really the rich one loh, I open the menu already see money flying away again! Thank God not I pay! *phew* Portion very the big, but I won't say very sedap only loh, maybe because I bad mood lah but then again, good food would have cheered me up!!

Hah! Princess(s) I went to BIG A's finally. Got one dozen of them! Yum yum, hopefully.

On a side note, I called up World Vision for their Youth4Youth campaign thing. Though I really hope I made it, again it'll be another week of classes, plus the 2 weeks I'm gonna be missing in Nov... Haih yar, don't care lah, chances don't always come! So must GRAB lah. *praying very hard, pray for me too, will ya?*

I guess that's about it.

One more / last thing, my group mate wrote an email to our tutor :
"...and my group members are Kok Mun Yee and Tan Ai Li. The reason for this email is..."

sofunny!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

wow...didn't see u for days n there're so many changes in u...congratulations!!! n the new surname...lol

Ai said...

Lol, ur kawan lah that!

p/s: I where got change?!

Anonymous said...

her fren gave u the new surname lo..... Miss TAN AI LI!!!