Monday, October 22

Wohoo!

I bet RM10 that 8 outta 10 current B.Psych 103 students' blogs will have what I'm gonna say next. Ms Winnie is back and that's like the bestest thing that can happen!! Okay lah, maybe not so kua but yeah, she's just really really good. And it's great to have her back!!

Anyway, I pretty much thought that I won't be checking in today but again, the kiasu spirit terlalu strong. Haha, I like lah. Was thinking a while ago if I should be so obsessed with my new blog. My conclusion, it is a good thing! Why? Cuz...

In college,
Betz: Have you been crunchyrolling lately?
Ai Li: No, haven't been.
Betz: Why?
Ai Li: B'cuz of this blog lah!

Hence, yeah, it is a good thing.

Had dinner with Mom at Sakae in BV II. Bloated. Sharon, I bring u there some other time, when my wallet feels fatter, ok?! Also found the cheapi-est possible Polarized sunglasses!! Would you believe it?! Of all places, but in a golf shop in the not-very-tiny-corner of second floor BV II?! Side note, Novo Shoes got best value, RM29.90-RM99.90 (I think), kenot look at other shoes, staying loyal to Red Kappa.

Anyway, that means, RM89.90(sunglasses) + RM69.90(Red Kappa shoe) = Ah, I don't wanna know!

Must get started with assignments. Must. Anthropology and MC100, I bomb u tonight, be ready!!

Boom.

No comments: