Tuesday, January 21

I Need Romance

HOW MANY OF YOU CLICKED ON THE TITLE JUST TO SEE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!

Terrible people.. Tsk.

My latest drama craze, it's of the same title. It's light, breezy and fluffy. Literally - because it's winter time so they're all wrapped up in cozy stuff. And it has tonnes of cute. Just how I like it.

I hope they keep it that way. Show, I am warning you, don't break my heart.

A few things.

Today, has to be my unluckiest day with cars. My car has died on me. And my mom's car is apparently not on cool terms with me either. So I'm left at home to fend for myself.

And the funniest part was, I texted my girlfriends saying that I'm stuck at home and one of them responded to say, "You cook something to eat.. Don't just eat icecream", just as I started to dig into this..


HAHAHA! Laugh die me. Ai Vee Why, you're a good friend. I love you!

I did just eat icecream though, because who am I kidding.

See, I am capable of happy emotions too. Not (always) an emo kid.

No comments: