Sunday, January 19

Second Chances

Some people deserve those. Not all people do, but because we can't be certain the first time around, second chances are always usually worth it. Because chances are, you'll then know for sure.

I've never openly said this, but I suspect it's not something I've just realized - I am thankful that my little brother has grown to become someone capable of loving. Seeing him the way he is, I'm glad.

Graffiti at the Pasar Seni station in Kuala Lumpur
Today's activity included the above, a massive dinner, and a church sermon which I reckon means much deeper than what I could understand.

I also slept very soundly on my floor because I was in need of sleep but refused to climb into bed in my dirty attire.

Three day work weeks are awesome, but there's not going to be many of those for awhile. In life, we win some, we lose some.

Is losing interest a sign of needing a new challenge or is it just a sign that one is in need of an attitude change?

I think I'll sleep really well tonight! I hope you do too! xx

No comments: