Sunday, January 5

My 2014 Resolutions

This is up a little bit late. But here it goes anyway..

1. Shopping ban. I am putting a ban on buying new clothing for the entire 2014 - no new shoes, new tops, new jeans, no new earrings / rings / necklaces etc, unless the situation deem it completely necessary. Gifts for others are a different story.

Note to self: I shouldn't be traveling to countries where shopping is the main itinerary like Thailand or even Taiwan.

2. To travel to 2 new places that I've not been to before. Calling all travel buddies!

3. To be vegetarian and/or pescetarian the first week (7 days) of each month. This is mainly to lead a healthier lifestyle. This means I'll be meat-free for my birthday this year too, party planners please take note!

4. Read more. And Dramabeans don't count.

5. Be more watchful of my expenses. To jot down as best as I can all my expenditure daily.

6. Work towards a promotion at work, or in other words, be open to any career advancement opportunities, and be proactive while at it.

7. To spend at least half an hour each day to do quiet time. If due to unforeseen circumstance I happen to skip a day, it shall be replaced within the same week.

8. To get a full medical check up.

9. To learn a new language, or a new skill. And in general to be open to new adventures and ideas.

10. To be kind, patient, forgiving and thankful. Always!

And so here we go! =)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your birthday we go eat Jap food - it fits the vegetarian and/or pescetarian thingie :)

Ai said...

Okay! Deal. :D