Sunday, January 12

Sunday Calories Don't Count

BOOYAH!

I finally got to spend my entire day doing almost absolutely nothing. Except for eating icecream, and drinking coffee, and eating more icecream. =))

Okay, maybe I did a little more than just that, but it was a nice and easy day.

One of the messages at church this morning was about being still no matter how tough it gets, because God is faithful, and He will not desert us. We need to trust and obey, and know that He's always there even when we think otherwise.

I love shopping in Guardians.. considering how I put a ban on shopping for clothes and the likes, shopping for necessities is as fulfilling as it is gonna get.

Breakouts galore, oh the horror! Probably do a mask tonight.

Have a great week ahead everyone; with Tues and Fri being holidays, it can't be that hard! xx

No comments: