Friday, January 17

So I Have A Confession

And you can judge me whichever way you like, but just let me remind you that judging people isn't right.

(It's really a pointless confession though, so yeah).

I'm like most girls, I like to look pretty. I want to be pretty. Not that most of you don't know that already.

It may not seem like it, but I do (try to) play around with makeup every now-and-then, except, after I'm done with all the face painting, I look at myself in the mirror.. and reach for the cotton pads and my makeup remover. So when you see me outside, I'm with no makeup.


So I guess I could say that I look better with no makeup - natural beauty. Puahaha. Okay, or not. Maybe I'm just really lousy at putting on makeup. My main gripe is that I can't get the correct shade of bbcream / foundation / powder or whatever it is. So I always think I look incredibly fake. But for the most of it, for those times I've put on makeup and had photos taken, the photos turn out pretty alright.

So my point of debate will forever lie in that moment of before-I-leave-home, if I'm in a hurry and have no time to remove whatever I have put on, I'll have makeup on. But if I've got more than a second to spare and steal a few more glances of myself in the mirror, off goes all the effort.

When I was in Korea though, I made it a point to have makeup on everyday, and funny thing is then, I actually think I looked pretty good.


Now that was just an opportunity for me to let you see my pretty face. I do have makeup on in the picture. And I use the same stuff now and then. I don't know why it seemed alright there and not when I'm here. Maybe it's just the different air.

So, that's it. I told you it was a pointless confession - more like just something random to write about. And since we're already at that, here's to more random stuff.

The bump on my foot is hurting, again. -_-

I wanna cut my hair, short this time, because dramatic changes like that tends to get my a lot of attention and *ahem* if you don't already know, I'm quite the attention seeker. But all my friends are against it, supposedly because I look more feminine (therefore less fierce) with longer hair.

I should probably be more open to dating. I'm starting to enjoy being alone a little too much. What if I end up totally loving being alone and never get attached? Not that I see it as a problem now, but in 40 years from now I'm not too sure..

I've got a dilemma because I can't decide, it's bothering me. Or more like, I've made a choice, the right one and it's still not working out as planned. And it doesn't help that if I changed my mind and make the wrong choice, which is really more of what I want, I would become someone I myself won't like. Who gets themselves into situations like this! -_-

The older I grow, the less I know what to talk to people about. I guess that's part of why I am learning to be more comfortable with being alone. I don't like it when I complain, which is more often than not what I always end up doing when with people. I hate complaining. I hate gossiping. I hate it all. Makes me dislike myself.

Ahhh, I know just what I need. A vacation to somewhere nice!

But for now, a nice long shower would do. And a lil bit of reading before bed. =)

No comments: