Tuesday, January 14

It's Only Day Fourteen

If I lived from theme to theme, last week's theme would've been - why do people focus on negatives more than positives. One error triumphs nine wins sorta thing. Doesn't make mathematical sense.

But it's true. People all function that way. I too do beat myself up for one mistake and fail to realize the other things I did right.

It's all a lie. Lies. How do you go on that way? If you were Pinocchio, you'd have a nose that went around the world.

I'll be honest. I do have a front, and it's always there. A protective shield somewhat, afraid people will see all the ugliness so the front is ultra charming. Helps that I have the shell to go with it too. But I suppose it's only good for awhile, there'll be cracks eventually.

I like being alone. I really do.

And my pimple hurts. If only I could say "Because my pimple is ruining my outer appearance so I can't come" and not sound too bimbotic.


我不配 - Jay Chou

(I'm left with 5 mins to complete this post because I gave myself 15 minutes today)

I don't like it when people come too close without me wanting them to do so. I don't like it when people show concern (be it genuine or fake) when I don't want them to. There's a time for everything, and that time is determined by me, at least for things relevant to me.

And no, I am not weird, or difficult to please. I'm just me.

(Alarm goes off)

Angsty? Ansty? Probably a bit of both. It's all hormones.

No comments: