Sunday, June 3

Surprise 101

I have to say, I am getting better at detecting them. Which is sad news for the awesome friends, who again, without fail, for the n-th time, threw me yet another surprise for my birthday.

Mad love you all lah... Sorry for driving you all nuts every June with my endless harassment.. Promise, I will try to resist doing so next year. :P

I am actually mad tired now. But happy nonetheless.

Thank you kawans, you know who you are. I love youuuu!

Thank you Mommy and Daddy too. I love youuuu both! The thing is, if a person ever comments about me being high maintenance or too difficult to please, it really isn't me, it's them. They've set the bars so high, loved me in ways that no one else has come close to thus far that I can totally understand why people perceive it that way.

Anyways, my real birthday is not until the 5th of June, exactly 2 days away. Please take note. :D

I have never really shared the rationale behind why my birthday is such a big deal in my world. The reason why I celebrate my birthday so much is because it is the one day where I can argue/ justify that it is MY day.

The one day that I can (sort of kind of) demand that everyone listens to me, gives in to me, be nice to me. Love me more than usual, shower me with attention and tender loving care because you know, I am fragile particularly so on my birthday. Hahaha, not entirely true but you get my point.

So yes, to turning twenty four on Tues.. /clink glasses

No comments: