Saturday, June 23

Laugh A Little More, Love Myself A Little More



AM - Batu Caves. We scaled the 272 step stairway TWICE. The first climb was easy, partially because we kept being distracted by the monkeys. The second time up was almost enough to make me not want to make the descend, my knees were wobbly at this point. Dimsum breakfast afterwards at Jalan Ipoh. I walked and bathe doggie too!

Early PM - Sushi lunch with the girls in IOI. Because it is my birthday month, I collected 50x points more than usual, which means I now have 90 bucks worth of noms in my Sakae card, just how awesome is that?! :D Bought the little brother some new attire too, I hope he likes them. I'll be sure to take some photos when he does wear them.

Late PM - Dinner at Paradigm Mall, Shihlin XXL Chicken, unhealthy max but so yummy! Massive amount of shops there too, massive crowds too, parking and traffic needs some organization otherwise it's definitely a good place to hang. Saw some really pretty things, like that really pretty bracelet, and that really pretty pair of shoe, and that white cardigan, but I didn't end up getting anything. So well behaved that I totally deserve a gift.

It's amazing what a latte can do - it's like my battery water!

No comments: