Thursday, June 21

掺了,身体好像生病了。。

I am making a promise, to myself. And it is to quit being angry. Such a pointless emotion. But...

If anyone insist on having things their way despite my polite attempts to tell you to back off, then don't blame me if I no longer am being all nice and pleasant and courteous because you are then asking for it.

Mark. My. Words.

I can only thank God for all the amazing people He has put in my life thus far. For their endless support, for their kindness, for their patience, for all that they are. And for always watching my back, making sure to break my fall, and for always being ready to step in and protect me if things go awry. I cannot emphasize more but I am truly a blessed individual, because of each one of you.

<3

I was re-watching some youtubes earlier, and  I think I just might make a pretty good stand up comedian. But the more crucial question is:

Will I also make a good counselor?

No comments: