Friday, June 8

Allergic Reaction

- updated

Pretty apt actually! Time to step out of the past (the real one), let it go and live life, live my life. =)

P/s: Only one person in this whole wide world knows exactly what I am talking about, and it is likely not you, so do yourself a favor, and don't overthink it.

~

It's a small small world... We all conveniently ended up in the same neighborhood, 5 minutes away from one another. Hmmmm.

"Do you sail for Sabah??"

Ego boost. A bit of back story, Sabah was famed for all pretty female sailors once upon a time. Could still be the case, just that I wouldn't know.

Omg I die laughing inside, complete with cartwheels and flips.

Okay. Youtube frenzy!

罗志祥 - “不具名的悲伤”。Hmmm, the non-concrete sadness, the unknown sadness, whichever lah. Couldn't embed the orginal MV, here it is anyway!



4Minute - Volume up. I didn't like this initially. Thought it was irritating. But it grew on me!



TaeTiSeo - Baby Steps, this I liked all along...



This is an 18 minutes cut from Sketchbook of the girls singing solo in English, I was impressed. It's not subbed though.

Have a good weekend, I only hope that I'll have time to breathe some...

No comments: