Wednesday, June 6

Chapter 24; Page 1

I really don't get it sometimes. People say, the older you grow, the more things will make sense to you.

Dear young people, please don't believe the older folks, it is so not true.

I feel like the more I grow, the more the world doesn't make sense. The more why's go unanswered, the more how come's pop up and tonnes of all the other mysteries in life.

Or could it just be that I wasn't very inquisitive a baby and that is why I am only evolving now?!

-__-"

I don't understand why / how people lie through their teeth. I don't understand why people can't just be honest. Okay, I take that statement back, I know why people can't always be honest.. but, anyway.

Maybe I should just take Apple's advice and just enjoy this period, it's my "prime" so to speak. Even Heng says I should chill. Even Wes says I should stop being silly.

Maybe I should start listening to people.

But one thing for sure, I really need to pause, and then think carefully before I speak from now on. God knows how many times have I gotten myself into trouble for speaking too quickly. My famed phrased:

Brilliant at charming myself into trouble, but not so good at charming myself out of trouble!

No comments: