Sunday, June 17

Top 5 Misconceptions People Have About Me

Some I have clarified before. You who know me personally should know all this already because actually all I have clarified before but anyway.. for the benefit of those who don't know me personally, or don't know me very well lah.

1. I am actually visually impaired. I don't wear glasses for the sake of making a fashion statement.

2. I went to a Chinese primary school and therefore I can read, write and speak Mandarin. I even took Chinese for PMR but (sadly and predictably) didn't do too well in that paper.

3. I am not mixed. I have fairly darker skin because I (used to) spend a lot of time under the sun and my hair is brown because I colored it.

4. I much prefer spending time at home then hanging out with people/large crowds during my free time. Spending time with close ones is a different story altogether.

5. I actually do think a lot, about life and things related to life. It's just that I tend to only think after it has happened, not before.

Bonus 6. I am not petite. I have never fitted into anything labelled for petites. I am just short lah in reality, and not that skinny either.



I have never really been a Wonder Girls fan. In fact, I did go to one of their concerts while I was in the States, but that was to catch 2PM and the Wonder Girls were performing alongside, even then I thought they were good but you know.

Anyhow, this song is getting on me lah, it's light hearted, fun and catchy!




I wanna learn their dance steps, "... Like this yo like this"!

No comments: