Tuesday, March 9

Seriously?!


Got to be glad the page is in BM. Otherwise.. it'd be an international joke. -_-

I mean, seriously? Of all means - Facebook?

Okay, I don't know. Maybe it is a good thing.. *shrugs*

Today has been rather eventful. And that makes me one happy girl!

True enough. I snoozed the phone and skipped the morning jog. But I made it up by walking the dog when I eventually woke up. And then I bathe the dog because that's the routine, go for walk then shower.

After that, it was 2 hours on the TV and then IKEA meatballs with Sharon for a very late lunch. Oh so satisfying!

Bought 2 books from Borders. The mother has this thing about me buying books because she says that 1. It's a waste of money because once you've read it, you don't typically read it a second time, and 2. It's a waste of space - because you've already spent money buying it, you aren't going to throw it away so you're gonna store it.

You may or may not disagree but at least those are applicable to me lah.

Anyhow, I reckon it was worth spending money on the books I bought today. Because one was a recommended book by a close family friend and the other just seemed like a really interesting read.

Then it was a quick visit to Digital Mall.

I finally bought my laptop sleeve. Tried it on when I got home, it's a bit too big. -_- But had I bought a size smaller, it would have been too small anyways.

So here I am back at home feeling happy, I should probably get started with practice for the speech tmr.

Thailand on Thursday! Woot woots!! :))

No comments: