Wednesday, March 3

A Something Interesting


Today, I made a discovery.. I realized I had never Googled "sailing" ever before! Interesting how I googled it for my speech later and came upon the above youtube which I find pretty awesome.

Yesterday I was thinking to myself, there are lots of things I wished for. For instance, I wish I had a walk-in closet.

I wish I hadn't had to rely so much on 'outsourcing' and instead be more capable of finding energy from within myself.

I wish I lived by the beach and wish that everyday I'd wake up to the soothing sounds of the waves crashing on the shores..

I can go on and on and on and it'll never end. Trust me.

Some of these wishes change over time - When I was a lot younger, I wished I'd grow up to become a cashier because cashiers 'have a lot of money'.

Some wishes come true..

Some gets modified along the way..

But all in all, there's one thing I wish for which will never change. And that wish is for you.

I wish you Happiness because YOU deserve.. /loves

No comments: