Monday, March 29

Chirpy Chirpy Chip Chip Chirpy Chirpy Chip

No particular reason for the above title, just the tune came into the mind as I was about to start writing..

I had a different picture at first but I do not understand why it would not load.

Right about now, this is something I would like to get my hands feet hands on. Vintage looking oxford pumps! I have no idea how it is best styled with but it's one of the sudden impulses, if you know what I mean.

I finally got to touch my baby! Sheer joy I tell you.
The baby bearing the name of Thesis II that is.

It's actually the first time holding it in my arms - literally!, because I was not there when it was being given birth to // when it was printed, neither was I there when it was submitted.

So it was the first time handling the hard copy and boy was I one proud mother! Seriously.

So guys, those of you who are now in the midst of battling with your respective papers, all the best and in a week's time, it'll be all over..

So all the best lah!

No comments: