Monday, March 8

If You Think Life's Been Hard

.. think again.

Often times I find myself momentarily envy-ing these girl groups or celebrities because they always look good and have this simply-cannot-go-wrong vibe.




I have the tendency of thinking about the "If only's" and "What if my life was equally glamorous" etc etc. Come on, don't tell me you never think about it also!

While I tend to harbor such thoughts, I am not totally ignorant about how difficult their lives can be - the paparazzi; look good 9/10 times nothing news worthy but that one out of tenth time then kena scrutinize kao kao; fat also kena, skinny also kena; too fair people say cheat one, too dark people also complain, basically the list goes on and on lah. T__T

Well, not exactly the type of lifestyle anyone would typically dream of either lah. But this (video below) really highlights how tough life can be for them.

Even if you fall, you've just got to get up, smile and continue smiling as if nothing happened.



While I do kinda enjoy the song, the purpose of this vid is the fall!

(Source from POPSEOUL!)

Confirm "ouch" moment. Did you hear the "thud"? I certainly did and while it wasn't even my leg, I went ouuuuch (for her).

Poor girl... But the fact she continued performing and did a fantastic job I would say (I dare you to disagree), standing ovation worthy moment.

Anyway, point in matter.. 2 points actually.
  1. When you fall, pick yourself up. No one else can do that for you!
  2. Why do these girls wear heels to perform! Don't they know it's bad for them?
Sheesh, do you think they'll ever learn their lesson?

2 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

That's why instead of being too perfect, some people opt to let themselves loose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVrAb_wDRWE

Ai said...

chai.. that vid was just plain stupid that it wasn't even hilarious.