Tuesday, March 30

Define A Healthy Meal

I had salad for lunch, a late lunch.

Under normal circumstances, salad to me is healthy because why, it contains greens and all that is good for you. Right?

(Picture was randomly picked from Google Images, does not represent the descriptions as follow)

Wrong.

I had a Mango Chicken Salad @ Citrus BV II today. And I think the grilled chicken slices were healthier than the salad itself. T__T

Fml for wanting to go green and live life a little healthier.

Why did they have to put mayo all over my salad and then put my greens in the 'bowl' made up of deep fried crackers? WHY!

(Hahaha! I spelt 'fried' as 'friend' without noticing it until I cross-checked the post before hitting the publish button).

Anyhow, so I guess late lunch wasn't anywhere close to healthy but I told myself, "okay lah, eat lunch so late means can skip dinner lah.."

Thinking that, I finished my 'bowl' of salad.

But as soon as I freaking got home, I GOT HUNGRY AGAIN!

Seriously, screw eating healthy! I am gonna eat all the cakes and sugary stuff as I like. Full stop.

3 comments:

Dzof said...

I'm sure some of your friends are deep and fried too.

chaiminhuei said...

Hardy har har!

Should have checked the dressing :P.

Ai said...

hahaha! Dzof, now that you say it, I do have some of them who are deep, and some who are fried. :P

chaiboy, it wasn't stated 'coated with full mayo and served with deep fried crackers'. otherwise i wouldn't have attempted to try it! :(