Wednesday, February 10

I was wondering

is anyone else's arm aching from holding on to the heavy plates I used for dinner last night?

Cause I think mine is.

But I can't determine whether it was dinner or from the jog yesterday morning or from washing the dishes after dinner or from the dream last night which if I remember correctly..

I was a spy in a school setting- could be a university, trying to capture a bad-ass female student who committed a crime but I cannot remember what crime. And part of my job as a spy was to be a student and I was rather active in sports at 'the school' which includes being involved in sailing (duh!), martial arts (spy ah, I am a spy!) and running..

So I could have performed some stunts while in dreamland.

Oh well. I tell myself. Pain is good.

No comments: