Sunday, February 7

小世界

It's a small small world after all.

Chinese characters up there courtesy of BabelFish. I typed, "small world" translate to Simplified Chinese.

Sometimes.

I wonder why people behave the way they behave, don't they know that it might hurt someone else or do they just not care? Or, should I be asking myself if I am too sensitive?

Sometimes.

I wonder if it's meant to be this way. You look around and you realize that what you thought was the case turned out to be something totally different.

Sometimes.

Coincidences are just plain scary because the world seems to be too small a place, at times.

Ironic how I was talking to a friend of mine just yesterday and I was saying "Why is the world so big?" when we were talking about places we would like to visit.


Nice video eh? I even participated in a ballet performance to this song when I was younger!

It's a small small world after all.

No comments: