Thursday, February 4

Top 5 for Today

I haven't been posting much. I blame the lack of inspiration.
  1. I just found out what an "Amarula" really is. All I knew about it before this was that it was a drink. Apparently, it is the second largest seller in the cream liqueur category after Bailey's Irish Cream (that is according to Wiki though). I can't wait for March!

  2. I bought a new phone charm off a deaf ang moh lady who was going around McD PBD yesterday selling these tiny little trinkets from key chains to nail clippers to phone charms.

  3. I miss my doggie!! :(

  4. I cooked prepared my own breakfast this morning. Bread, fried egg and black pepper sausages :) with a cup of instant Hazelnut Cappuccino while watching Glee on Star Channel.

    Feeling rather random, I was just wondering. Brewed black coffee with maybe just a touch of sugar would be so classic, instead of my 3in1's.

  5. My eye shit was black color. Haha! Kena tinted from the leftover eyeliner which I was too lazy to try to remove.
See what I mean by lack of inspiration?

No comments: