Tuesday, February 16

If you know a nice man, introduce me


That's the title of this song! I found it really cute that we actually have song title(s) like this one.

Let me explain to you how I came across this song in the case you are thinking "Wah, desperate until go youtube songs with these titles meh??".

This song, was featured on Dramabeans's recap of the Woman Who Still Want to Marry Epi 6! And, I am following the recaps of this show because it stars Kim Bum (who is way cuter here than in BBF) and it seems to have a pretty good storyline; not the usual, cancer / tragic brother sister love / whatnot.

I was also watching Autumn's Concerto starring Vanness Wu (omgoshness, gila hot bod and so effing good looking!) on youtube and I am now patiently waiting to see what happens in the final episode which is to air on the 20th.

And the child actor is awesome awesome adorable! Seriously. Go watch!

So much from me for now! :DDD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it