Monday, February 8

It's A Choice

Waking up on the wrong side of the bed and figuring the next step to take. It's a choice.

I can either continue to feel as though my whole day is crap or,
I can make my day better by doing happy things.

I choose the second option.

Today, just this morning, my patience has been tested a couple of times. And mind you, I have a very small amount of patience in me. The fact that I haven't screamed my head off at some useless annoying humans in the comp lab is enough to prove that I am utilising that very scarce and precious resource!

Anyway, just a something to post so that people who also woke up on the wrong side of the bed can know that you are not alone and that your day does not have to be that way the whole day.

Good day people. Smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i now completely understand paragraph four. grr.
=p
lala

Ai said...

indeed.