Saturday, February 13

Drinking with the Parents

And getting slightly more than high, okay lah, last night the sober indicator probably hit the 'drunk' level.

It was terrible. Puked and still am suffering from a mild hangover now. Head's throbbing but last night, it was real bad. I swear I am never ever gonna get myself into that situation ever ever again!

Good thing though, getting drunk in the comfort of home, hugging the toilet bowl and puking myself messy, all with the parents being there.

Wonder what was going through their minds. "My girl big already now know how to drink and puke all over herself into the toilet bowl". Some more I just got my key (I don't care, I'm still 21 as of now) from the daddy as Valentines gift. :P

Aiyuh, so happy lah. Not the getting drunk part. The key part.

The home is going to be one merry place this Chinese New Year with not 1, but 2 baby cousins!!

Oh boy, baby(s) cuteness overload! Pictures soon.

No comments: