Friday, August 28

Indecisiveness is Dangerous

I am leaving for Port Klang to Pangkor in another couple of hours and I have so many things to do before I leave ohmygoodness I am feeling the stress building up in my stomach.

People who know me well should know that I hate the process of decision making. Absolutely hate. I much prefer someone telling me, 'You do exactly this and this manner and get it completed when', though I'd be whining and complaining a whole lot, I still prefer it such than 'You can do whatever you want as and when you like it'. Bleh. Hate.

I still need to register for subjects for the coming sem. Since group processes is capped, I am on my kiasu mode. But it doesn't look like it is going to be open for sub registration anytime soon. Pysch students, nah, I provide you with the link, in case you lazy to Google.

BPsych.net


My bag is still unpacked, I have yet to buy the tickets, I have yet to meet the person-whose-name-I-can't-remember from DSA and I need to go buy 100plus.

And my problem is, I can't decide which to do first. Urgh.

No comments: