Tuesday, August 11

4th Day of Freedom

And what have I been up to you wonder? Or maybe not. But I'd like to tell you anyways.. :P

Saturday, as I have already mentioned, was spent Gossip Girl-ing and paying off sleep debts. So, moving on to more exciting stuff over the past few days.

Sunday, was spent with awesome company all in all. Starting off with the club series in the morning and the mini gathering at night.

Sailing is worth a mention this time not so much because we won or anything but more because it's back to being enjoyable, per say. We were doing so badly the past few rounds I was getting pretty sick of it.

So while I probably had already expressed my gratitude to u guys (my crew on Saturday in particular), I guess I really do enjoy sailing with u people and hopefully this time around we'd be performing better! So thank you, again for sticking with me and for putting up with me so far!

That said. Sharon, sorry we bang-ed into you in the last race. Hope you're feeling alright now. :P

Later that night was filled with laughter, at least for me. Sorry about the heat and poor 'ventilation' though people. Seriously. Frequent visitors already learnt their lessons, come in shorts! Otherwise confirm 'heatstroke'. Not that shorts prevents u from it but it's better than wearing jeans/ longs lah.

Pictionary wasn't as qi gek as when we were in Fraser's. Probably again due to the heat. Too hot so lazy to move/ jump/ scream around and all. But it was still fun. I only rememebr the Porsche one. Taboo was good too- I like how we being psych students influenced the game. Funny.

And WEN, thanks again for your cake! :)

* I missed the Air Asia free 30,000 giveaway seats that night. Was gila tired after everyone left. But when I checked the next day, it was for domestic flights only. So, not so bad lah.

** However, Big Sale for International destinations are going for sale on the 12th, which precisely is tmr. So, interested peeps can go check it out at their website.

Monday, was Sing K day (and so is today)! I have no clue what promo it is but RM5 for 3 hours plus food and drink is pretty awesome don't you think?! And besides, when you have friends who can sing, awesome only gets awesome-r.

Sales are all over the place, but I.. cannot.. spend... must not spend. Though it looks like to me that I won't have much time to go shopping in Bangkok given the plans already made to go out when when and with who who.

But it is all still very exciting. Bah! And it's tomorrow.. :):):)

No comments: