Wednesday, August 5

Ala Tweet Tweet

sorry mr. guy on motorbike! i swear i did not see you when i opened the car door =/ i hope your leg is fine now. i am so very sorry, again!

i have to say that i do love my supervisor a lot. and the co-marker too. no, i am not sucking up. but this whole-thesis-fun-fair-ride has definitely been a whole lot more pleasant because of them.

although the feedback i got mainly critiqued my language usage (and of me being too lazy to think / try harder), i am still glad that i managed to produce a decent 3.5k words!

i was checking online for vacation spots with the high school gf's and i was literally drooling over my keyboard. krabi. phuket. bali.. how to choose!

the green apples are causing my current state of moodiness. my gums are awfully sore from all the chewing. blame the apples! i dont care.

no one replied to my previous post which is devastating but i shall wait till after friday for responses otherwise i might just cry myself to sleep at night for not having any friends.

oh yes. i am supposed to mail heng to borrow from him his kings cup bag. intend to use that for bangkok.. isi muatan lebih babe!

i likes ivy's 'future reading post' on mandy, sharon and me self. i dont know why but i smile everytime i read it. but i really dont like the prospect of growing up so fast leh.

need to make putting on lotion after bath a habit. cuz the lotion collection the mom is obsessed about is just too tempting! i wanna try everything

... and also because the skin is awesomely dry.

i cook pretty awesome maggie mee. serious. haha! come i cook for you! :P

i hate those buggers at the block e secure parking. they forever put the damn 'carpark full' sign out when i wanna find a lot. and they can freaking totally ignore my car which is right in front of their faces! rawr.

*chants* bangkok bangkok bangkok bangkok bangkok bangkok bangkok bangkok

a friend gave me a 'quiz'. what is the date this friday? (tip: its a double joy for thesis I students) answer - it's 070809! and its our freedom day yo! let's celebrate!

okay. that's it for ala tweet tweet. back to editing! 2 more days to go!

ONLY TWO! :)

i smell f r e e d o m... ahhhhh!

No comments: