Tuesday, August 4

Giving in to temptation

*updated

The urge to just write anything totally unrelated to "Mate Selection Preferences" is just too overwhelming.. So it explains why I am here and not working on my paper although I was telling the whole wide world that I am staying up to complete it, by hook or by crook...

This was taken awhile ago. But it is the only decent photo I seem to have which I have not disclosed to the public (by that I mean, you), yet. We so need to have another outing so that I we can camwhore kao kao.

I know I shouldn't be too excited about upcoming plans because I should prioritize. And right now, priority is complete the research paper! But I can't help it lah..

So anyways, just a quick and simple one! PLANS.

I am flying off on the 12th (Wed). Meaning to say, minus Fri (thesis submission day and lunch with Ed afterwards) I have 4 absolutely free days!!

Status of free days as of now (will be constantly updated, keep checking!)

Saturday - BOOKED!
Sunday - Sailing during the day & dinner with the uni mates!
Monday - The Proposal with Betz!
Tuesday - Packing!

I want to go shop for my lappie (and maybe for a phone too) before I fly off. So that will have to be on either Monday or Tuesday. I am requesting for people who have some amount of knowledge with gadgets to come with me! Since I am a total noob, I need help. Yes, I rather admit the fact then to get conned later on. Of course, if you just want to tag along, you are more than welcomed lah!

DING! I read ur post. Okay, so I did a little blog hopping as well. Time to work those planning skills!

Well honestly, I do intend to complete at least the draft before I hit the sack today. So this post is really purely to rid my mind off thesis for a tiny weeney bit.

Now back to work.

No comments: