Friday, August 21

Let's look see look see!

Honestly, there's no other point to this post except to post up photos of yours truly, me, myself. Really. You'll see in a bit.

Before that. I probably should give credit to the person whom I 'stole' the photos from- my expat friend in Thailand whose house I was staying at during my most recent trip to Bangkok. Stole, because I didn't exactly ask for his permission to use the photos but I highly doubt he'll mind.

Sooooo.... the photos you'll be 'exposed' to aren't from the latest series but from the May event which I went to in May, duh. Not that it makes any difference or anything, I am still me. Just... stating facts.

Enjoy... :)

Quite gaya right, right, right???!

~

The I Want To Drink Water, Please! series

I think I look super cute in the second photo... :P

WEE, HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! THE END.

No comments: