Wednesday, June 24

Tira Tira and Misu Misu

Aiyuh, I know it's lame lah but that's what you get when u have lame friends. Heh.

Anyway, we finally had the chance to taste Chai boy's homemade Tiramisu, which he made with uh, a lot of hard work, patience and effort! Hah, I don't know lah, if I ever get the chance/decide to learn how to make it from him next, I'll let you know what the process includes.

The Tiramisu was awesome, I had 3 slices myself! No need for further explanation already lah like that. I forgot about the gadget called the camera, so sorry lah, no photos. But I had THREE slices okay! No photos also you can 'taste' how awesome it is already!

Thank you Chai! :)
Bila next? :P
Hahaha...

Anyways, now that we're almost done with this semester, the next big thing is thesis ah thesis! All the best everyone!

With the dates for presentation out and the new knowledge about our co-makers, hopefully, we will pull up our socks high high and start running fast fast!

Otherwise, really doomed liao! Cannot, negative energy reject. Reject. Rejected!

Let's all do our best lah k, people! /fighting <- inspired by k-dramas.

No comments: