Sunday, June 21

Again, best sangat!

This has to be one of my favorite-est songs ever! It's pure awesomeness, and I totally mean it. Listen!


Again - Secrets in Stereo
(Josh Ryan / Jason Collum)

If I had my way, I had my way
I wouldn’t change a thing, wouldn’t change a thing
Cause you’re my obsession
You keep me in the dark to see your spark
You’re keepin’ me guessin’
Messin’ with my heart. Got it down to an art

You’re eyes surprise me every time
You’re kiss it twists me, blurring the lines
And it’s the very first night all over
The very first smile and then
I’m falling for you
Again

You wreck my world, you wreck my world
You’re always that girl, always that girl
Who walked in the room and
I couldn’t look away. You captivate
So drawn to you, and I still feel that way
Some things never change

You’re eyes surprise me everytime
You’re kiss it twist me, blurring the lines
And it’s the very first night all over
The very first smile and then
I’m falling for you
Again

If a guy was to sing that to me, I'd be in heaven. Okay lah, maybe that's pure exaggeration but, seriously! Who wouldn't.. melt?! Instantly become jelly wei.

Okay that's that. Sure hope you enjoyed it as much as I do.. Yes? :)

`
A special shout out to the dad who does not read my blog anyways,

HAPPY FATHERS DAY, DY!
YOU'RE THE AWESOME-EST DADDY EVER! <3

`
This was taken after I got back from lunch at the rather fancy Cubic Chinese Restaurant in Jaya 1 (or so I think that's what the place is called)...

Now now, is that her.. me? Or am I.. her?! Answer is...

C o n f i r m!

That's me alright (@ freaking 6am this morning!), nevertheless, ever so pretty, right?! XD Loving the pink and black butterfly scarf which costs me way more than it should have but who cares. Oh, loves!

Told you I'll be back, missed me?

No comments: