Thursday, June 4

Out of the ordinary, perhaps.

Or maybe I should just go with "not within my norm".

So yes, tomorrow is my big day, the day I turn 21! So please bare with me while I get a little sentimental before I ''become all grown up and matured'' lah kay?!

It's already June, five months have gone by 2009, we're now in the 6th month! Gosh thesis! Thesis!! Thesis!!! Sorry for bringing that up but living in denial just ain't gonna work. <- more of talking to myself than anything else..

What have you done? What have I done??

Time flies, so much has happened yet so little seemed to have taken place. Age doesn't really change much, does it? Some things confuses me so badly, I wish I never had to think. Some things I am so very afraid of that I just keep doubting myself. Some things are so foreign to me that I convince myself 'it'll never happen to me'. Some things, I just don't know how I will ever EVER manage, without you people..
in my life!

Hence.. thank you, each and everyone of you, for being part of my life!

For helping me iron out my confusions - understanding, for constantly telling me that 'you can do it' and for giving me the extra push in life - support & assurance, for staying with me through thick and thin and for walking with me - learning together, for making my life as beautiful as it is!

Without you people, seriously, I don't know if I'd make it this far, if I'd be smiling right now and thanking God for today and for everything that has happened.

So, if you have not gotten me any present(s), don't worry about it! A hug tomorrow will be more than enough. I mean it. That's why lah I said from the beginning this is out of the ordinary, get it?

Thank you lots, again!

No comments: