Sunday, May 11

See, as I've already mentioned previously, I seem to have more to blog about when it's during the term period. Hm.

Today was just syiok lah I tell you... Haha.. For all I know, I've got more than I asked for.

The dad came back, and it being his birthday, we went out for dinner, I paid the bill..

Today also being the moms' day, we went to one u for a makeover cum photo shoot and some shopping was inevitable lah.

Midway thru the whole photo shoot thing, a lady pointed at me and my mom and said, 'You two look so alike!'
My reply was, 'How to not look alike, I am from her!'

You be the judge.

After makeover...

[these pics are from my cam,
the ones from the photo shoot are not available as they're in hard copies,
but if you ever come to my place, remind me to show them to you, we lagi look alike! omg.]


and one with the mom,

..guess now the mom has no chance of disowning me, heh, so I wasn't picked up from the rubbish bin after all. =P

Haha! Below are some of the things we purchased- for me and also have a new guest to welcome into my bag collection.. a pink United Colors of Benetton from the dad!

So happy. =D

Estee Lauder items. I don't know why we ended up purchasing them but who cares.. Haha!

My brand new Pink friend.

~~~~~~~~~
Remember me saying something about needing a new watch?! This is why...

The butang dah cabut so water's getting into the screen compartment.

And Heng's gonna get me my new one, hah! So happy lah me today, maybe today shud just be my birthday instead.

How about I celebrate my birthday today from now on instead?! Beats not being around on the day itself.

2 comments:

sleepycarrot2 said...

Woo. Panas. Shizzling hot! ;P

Ai said...

Haha!! Thank u thank u!!