Thursday, May 8

Haha!

I spent most of my 12 hours working in BV today telling myself to smile (sincerely).
It was constantly, 'Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...' but I guess it didn't quite help much.

It was either the 'happy thoughts weren't very happy' which subsequently made the smiles seem fake OR people just weren't in the mood to buy stuff today.

I concluded that the happy thoughts weren't very happy to begin with. =[

But yeah, things did get better past the evening.

This was taken some time back, on Monday, I think.

And this was taken today. With Pat.

Conclusion from both photos:

I now know why people come to my stall and speak to me in Malay.

Hm... Yeah, so, apparently, sucky turned out to be not so sucky. Miracles do happen!

Anyway, the dad's in Europe as I speak and hm, he sent me a photo of him surrounded by snow! =[ wth.

Ugh, yeah. I had my threading (for the upper lip) and waxing combined with threading (for the underarms ) session a while back. Boy did it hurt! I was so close to telling the lady, 'Thank you very much but I think you may stop now, I can't take it anymore', but of course kenot lah, takkan leave half half right?!

And the people there are either expressionless or they just can't seem to attempt to make their customers feel a slight bit more comfortable. I tell you... I was almost about to cry, trust me, it was obvious, and she just kept going on, no smile, no words of consolation, no nothing. So.. ugh.

And the best thing is, when I got home, the mom happily handed me a letter from CLEO... stating that she had won me (cause she entered the contest using my name) a Strip Brazillian wax session worth RM114.40! How timely kan?! This offer is up for sale man! U want?! Cannn.

Pay lah, it's RM114.40. No kidding, I have to work for 2 days to get this amount okayy! And I can buy myself.. a lot of things with RM114 okayyy!

And I also happen to have this XOXO warehouse clearance sale coupon entitling you to a 50% VIP discount voucher, and another RM50 cash voucher. The sale is this weekend in Pelangi Promenade, in Klang. This one, if you are interested, you can have it for free. It's probably going to go into the bin if nobody's keen.

Remember me saying something about being in trouble?! Well, hell yeah I am in trouble. It's official.

SUKMA is going to be from the 3rd of June - 9th. There goes my 5th of June.
And, we'll be going earlier, because the host state happens to be organizing a pre-sukma event from the 26th of May, which will serve as my training for the actual SUKMA.

If you haven't still gotten the picture, let me clarify it for you.

I'll be away from the 26th of May till the 9th of June. THAT'S 2 WHOLE BL***Y WEEKS OF CLASSES! And shorts sem's makes 2 weeks equivalent to 4 weeks worth of classes! How sweet the smell of assignments and crap.

And if that isn't already sucky enough, I quote the mom "Hmm, good lah, so u spend your 20th sailing lah".

I feel like shooting myself. *bang*

If only life was that simple.

Why do I always end up making decisions without thinking one lehh?! Always the case. Never learn.

No comments: