Monday, May 5

I was annoyed at myself for the most of yesterday. Horrible.

Racing was fine if you minus the consistent

"Jie, pull.. "
"Jie, loook what you're doing, too much..."
"Jie, mainsheeettt...."
"Jie... faster!"
"Jie... dump, boat heeling too much.."
Was put onto main sheet yesterday.

Wtf. Pissing me off. But yeah, what to do.
Mmg my fault.
-__-

Important note to self :
Stick to your own job.

And yeah, the club GM asked me to invite people to come for a day of fun sailing / cruising on the 17th of May (Saturday).

No fee required, just pay for your lunch which is highly unlikely to cost anything more than RM10 & for transport lah- petrol and toll OR you can opt to walk to Port Klang, entirely up to you.

(I guess I am still in a foul mood after all, but the invitation is indeed a hundred percent sincere)

Interested then give me a call or I dunno, leave-me-a-note-here-perhaps.. Bye!

No comments: