Sunday, September 14

Top 10

1. I finally got down to changing the batteries of my digital weighing scale, and I am back to being enemies with the machine.

2. Is it me, or do lense solution not come in travel friendly sizes. Most of them come in 120ml, but hello, handcarry limit is only 100ml!

3. I reckon I could do with keeping a calmer attitude when skippering. If I get panicked, so will my crew. And when my crew panics, I panic more. Vicious cycle which needs to end.

4. Also, I seriously need to start learning to steer in reverse. (-_-)

5. That's a curve ball you've just thrown at me my friend. What do I do now. Do I still look forward to the Raja Muda, or should I just drop those plans altogether?

6. I have the bad habit of... digging my ears (Sorry this information may be a bit gross). And I recently learnt that digging ones ears can lead to very severe infections, especially if your hands are not clean. And these infections can very easily lead to a loss of hearing. I am keeping my hands away from my ears, and for the most part of my face.

7. I have started this little project where I keep a shoebox in the corner of my room, and when I find an item that I hardly use (but is relatively new or has some value), I will put it into that shoebox. And come the end of every month, whatever that has remained in the shoebox will be donated.

8. This coming Friday will be my last official day at work. I'm part happy, part sad. But I guess that's the normal reaction one would have when leaving a good place, but stepping into a more exciting future perhaps.

9. My brows are a real mess. But I am reluctant to thread them because it'll just end up becoming too thin. And I need to get my fringe trimmed because this whole side parting business is making the balding line a tad too obvious for my liking.

10. Constipation problem? Drink Yakult. Works like magic. Seriously. No tummy twirls and cartwheels involved, and free of all that pain in between numerous toilet visits. At the end of the day, just a cleaner and healthier bowel, with one yummy little drink each day. P/s: Not paid to write this, but trust me on this one.

Have a great week ahead, and happy birthday in advance Malaysia!

No comments: