Sunday, September 21

Life Is All Sorts Of Funny

My to do list has about 20 pending items. And at the top of my head, I can think of about just another 6 things to add onto it, sans this blog post.

Readership has been really low. I was thinking of going on a hiatus. But that may just very well happen irregardless of whether or not I want to since I'll be traveling some - Singapore, Bali, Hong Kong, all pretty much back to back, and Korea at the end of the year; and occupying my downtime with activities that I hadn't managed to enjoy when I had a full time job.


This Is What It Feels Like - Armin van Buuren feat  Trevor Guthrie

So according to Wiki, Armin is born on the 25th of December. Christmas baby. And I kinda enjoy looking at his face. Hee.

Life teaches us lessons in many funny ways.

I tend to always preface my statements with "This is going to sound bad", "This is just my opinion", "This is just my thought", "This is just how I see it", "I may be wrong", "When I look at the situation".. For the most of it, I think it's because I don't want to be held responsible for the things I say or do. So best I remain neutral. It's not exactly a winning-at-life-strategy though I've realized.

All this Asian Games hype, is making me feel sad for not being a part of it. Sadness. Not that I was close to being a part of it, it was a long shot anyway.

I need to clean up my room. It's too dusty, and I own too much unnecessary things - for an example, I have 3 chairs in my room. And I only have one bum, or do people say a pair of bums?

I also need to start working out more before I turn into a fatty. Though it's really not my fault that the weather keeps getting in my way me thinks - I said I was going to run at 4pm, but it looks like it's gonna start pouring. Rather, I really secretly hope it pours big time. Such external locus of control.

Finally showed and gave the folks the lowdown of how I fell and the Mommy said, "What made you think you could jump over it?" My response, "My extremely high (but false) sense of confidence." Daddy said, "You forgot to factor in your weight".

For laughs.

P/s: Apparently, irregardless is not even a proper word.

No comments: