Monday, September 15

In Theory


Don't Crack Under Pressure - Tag Heuer

Uniqlo is fast becoming my favourite go to attire. I know I am a bit late, only now am I jumping onto their bandwagon but whatever. However, I do believe that you should always wait till they put out your favourites on sale before purchasing them.

For instance, I particularly like their ankle length leggings pants. Simply because the length is just right for me. Ha. The first time I bought it, it was the original price. Couple of days ago, I saw that it was on sales, and it was RM20 cheaper than when I bought my first pair.

And I guess Uniqlo's designs are so basic that they'll go with just about anything.

Think I'll watch re-runs of the Reply series tonight and tomorrow.


Reply 1997

Teehee. Adorbs. Much.

No comments: