Thursday, September 11

Something Needs To Change

I just am not sure what. And or how.

Anyways, have you noticed that I changed my font? It seems to have added aesthetic value, but I dunno, I am a little torn because I think it's not as reader-friendly as the previous font. What do you think? Drop me a comment if you will. =)

I felt like a real fatty today. Ugh. Them flabby tummy. And in the case you didn't know, though I think I've tried to inform all of you (plus [+] minus [-]), I had a bad fall 2 weekends ago and required 5 stitches on my right shin while my left shin was badly scraped. Hence, I've been living an absolutely sedentary life, which mostly explains the fatty build up. Ugh. Boo. Heh.

The stitches have since come off, and I am glad to announce that the wounds are healing fine. I'll live with the scars if they really are here to stay. Reminder of one's youthful days stupidity.

I probably should get back into my exercise regime soon because there is no way in heaven that I will be cutting out on icecream and (minimal) carbs - I'm gonna attempt to make avocado & cheese toasties tomorrow morning for breakfast! Wish me luck, think the recipe is simple enough, so the luck is more for waking up early enough to prep. Teehee.

And how cool are these Cool Kids! Best with earphones on.


Cool Kids - Echosmith

I'm shedding skin once more. Lotion lotion potion please work please pretty. Neck is achy too, get well soon Neck. Should probably work on my to do list, I spy with my no-so-little eyes plenty of things that needs to get done.

I hope the week has been kind to all of you, Friday tomorrow! TGIF in advance! xx

P/s: If I hadn't told you about my fall, it's not because you're not as important, it's really just that I haven't seen you in person for awhile and I don't want you to worry unnecessarily! /love

No comments: