Thursday, September 18

1084 Days Later

Even the people whom we think are not capable of feeling any pain, they too, hurt in ways we do not understand.


Trap - 스윙스 & 유성은

On days like this, when I am not sure what the future holds, I find myself wondering if things may be different if past decisions were made differently. Or perhaps, if people were kinder to one another, would the lives of those who matter, be better? Or can we just say, everyone did their best, and no one could predict such an outcome. But there has to be a reason. Isn't it?

Life's big mystery aside..

It's finally time to bid farewell to the workplace I've come to love, despite the occasional "I hate my job" rants. I've learnt much, but I think the biggest takeaway would be in the friends I've made - they're the best you can ask for. I am now genuinely afraid that I won't be able to find friends of the same kind at my new place (wherever that may be). But for the better or worse, these guys have taught me to be a better person. So hopefully, wherever I end up next, I'll be able to bring out the best in them too. Just like how this bunch has done for me.

2 years, 11 months, 18 days later, it's time to say Sayonara! xx

No comments: