Thursday, July 31

Definitely Karmin

Listening to Karmin on Grooveshark.. Her songs would totally make a good workout playlist.


Pulse - Karmin

I wanna make your heart beat
I love it when it beats for me, yeah

I wanna raise pulses
La chica with the most-est
Not in the mood for the average Josephs
Coming unglued, baby this is explosive
I wanna raise pulses

I'm coming for your rhythm, I'm here to wake you up
I wanna be your hero, I wanna shake the fluff (Credit)

I wished they had shortened the intro to 10 secs instead of a full minute before the music comes on. Which is why I am listening to it on Grooveshark.

I have icecream in the fridge - Green Tea and Cupid's Truffle! Yumss, it is the end of July after all. I also bought croissants from Tous Les Jours. The almond one for dinner earlier and the plain one for brekkie tomorrow. With my leftover tuna and light mayo from Heinz. :D

And I get to wear my new jeans tomorrow. Gonna pair it with my new pumps. Only if my toes stop hurting anyways.

Don't want to compare anymore. Why am I not as fit as they are. Why am I not as hard working. Why am I not as strong. Why am I not as good. Why am I so indecisive. Not that I do it consciously though. I just realized that I was feeling a little down after workout today and was wondering why. Then it occurred to me that I've been comparing myself to everyone lately. Not just at the gym.

My arms are jelly even though workout wasn't intense today. Times like this I wish I had short hair. Gotta breakdown my hair drying process into 30 secs, rest, 30 secs, rest.. and it goes on for about 5 mins.

Another fun (but totally inconsequential) fact: I go to sleep with my hair parted to the right, but when I wake up in the morning, my parting automatically shifts to the left.

Looking forward to the weekend, daddy's gonna be back, hopefully with goodies! x

No comments: