Tuesday, July 22

Catch Up Sounds Like Ketchup


若你碰到他 - 蔡健雅


Let's go back in time a little..

Smudged makeup at my friend's wedding dinner Sat night. That's not pretty! Primer why you fail me. And why did no one tell me I looked like a panda all throughout dinner. >(

Being stuck in traffic is not cool. Being stuck in traffic with a full bladder is just a whole different level of uncool. I am gonna avoid the Damansara area past 10pm from now onwards. Madness.

Sunday was much much nicer. Don't recall what I did but if it's not stored in my memory, it mustn't have been bad. Or for that matter, not exceptional either.

Monday was sweeeeet, because I had the day off. Had time to just takes things in stride, for my case, short balanced strides, because I don't have the longest legs. Ha. Spent some time reading, packing, ticking of to-do's. Most certainly a pleasant day.

And well, we're back on track - Tuesday today. Squeeeeal! Both drama's I've been watching have ended their most recent episodes with kisses. Not gonna tell you which are they, lest you try streaming the same videos and cause my site to crash and then I won't get to watch no more. I'm naive thinking that way.

Alright now, I am gonna excuse myself and paint them nails jade. See yah! xx

No comments: