Saturday, August 2

Red Lips

I've always believed that as long as you have the confidence, you'd be able to pull off any style. That was my take every time I saw bloggers or celebrities wearing some fancy makeup or some out-of-this-world kinda attire.

And while I usually keep to my elements (shorts and a tee with no makeup) when I go out, today, I decided to put in a little more effort, and try the red lippy - I've tried it previously, on one or two occasions, but always ended up wiping it away before it saw daylight. 

I have to say, I really really did not feel comfortable with myself throughout. And that sucks. By the time I finished my coffee, I was left with the outlines of the lipstick. One, I am definitely applying it wrongly, and two, I just don't think I can carry it. 

So much for trying though. Least now I can say that it doesn't work, for me. Guess I'll just be contented with my natural beauty. Hehehe!

Here's one for the record anyways.


Weekends need to be longer! And hello August, be good.

No comments: